PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. PLEASE REGISTER AT THE LAKE TONIGHT 5/17 FROM 4 TO 7PM OR ON RACE DAY 5/18.
The Rat Snake, a unique challenge in honor of Dr. Ken Stalter with 4 race options:
- A reverse triathlon consisting of a 18K trail run, a 29 mile bike, and a 26 yard swim.
- Team Triathlon
- 18K trail run
- 3K Jog/stroll
CLICK ON AN EVENT NAME BELOW FOR A FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE CHALLENGE
CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED AS WELL. MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: ICI, Inc./PFM Events. Send to: ICI, Inc,/PFM Events, 11 Walling Blvd., Oneonta, NY 13820 THANK YOU!!!
Your entry fee is a DONATION! THANK YOU!!
Race Weekend Schedule
Friday, May 17th
- 4-7pm: Athlete registration/check-in and bibs/body marking at bathhouse picnic tables down at beachfront.
- 7pm-8pm: Mandatory triathlete/teams & trail run briefing
- 8pm-?: S’mores on beachfront lawn
Saturday, May 18th
- 5:30-6:45am: Transition area open. Late check-in triathletes/teams report to lifeguard station for numbers.
- 6:45: Transition area closed. Head to start line.
- 7am: Rat Snake begins!!!
- 9am-9:45am: Late check-in for trail runners at lifeguard station
- 10am: The Rat begins (trail run)
- 1pm: 3K Joggers and strollers will be beginning their loops around the lake. Triathletes/Team/Trail Runners will be completing the race.
- 2pm: Awards Ceremony at the large shelter. Followed by a lot of food and beverage.
- 4pm: Transition area must be clear of all bikes.
ALL PROCEEDS, AFTER EXPENSES, FROM DONORS AND EVENT REGISTRATION FEES WILL GO TO THE CHARITIES THAT KEN HAS SUPPORTED THROUGH HIS JOURNEYS.
CHARITIBLE CONTRIBUTIONS ARE HANDLED BY INNOVATIVE CHARITABLE INITIATIVE’S, INC. (ICI, INC.) A DIVISION OF THE NEW YORK COUNCIL OF NONPROFITS (NYCON), A 501 C3 NONPROFIT ORGANIZATION.
IF YOU LIKE, YOU MAY PICK UP A RACE APPLICATION AT THE FOLLOWING LOCAL BUSINESSES