Friday, May 17th
- 8pm: I’ll be in cabin #1 hanging out. If not raining hopefully I can get a fire going. Come over!
Saturday, May 18th
- 6:30-7:45am: Transition area open. Packet pickup by CCC Museum down at beachfront; it is part of the brown building under construction.
- 7:45: Transition area closed. Head to start line.
- 8am: Rat Snake begins!!!
- 10am-10:45am: Packet pickup for trail runners at CCC Museum
- 11am: The 18K trail run begins/3K Trail run/walk begins
- 2pm: Food will be close to ready and the Heady Topper/Sloop Juice Bomb will be cold!
- 3pm: Athletes NEED to clear the transition area/Kids bring bikes to large shelter.
- 3:30pm: FREE Kids Duathlon
- 4pm: IF WE HAVE AWARDS, there will be a short ceremony at large shelter